Jill of all trades? Yes, that's me!

What's all this Jack of all trades mess? I am definitely not a Jack, so I suppose that makes me a Jill. I love my eclectic life and I thought a blog about everything but really nothing at all could be cool. Let's see how it goes... Enjoy!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sometimes no news isn't always a bad thing... I guess

I have really been dealing with not finding a job but lately it has been wearing on me a little more than normal.  Then, I thought about it.  It is mid-March 2013 and in this year alone I have:

                                   Started playing the guitar (something I wanted to do for a long time)
                                                            Been in not one, but two movies
                                                                         Joined the gym
                                                    Finished up a master's certificate program 
                             Added a beautiful new international member to our family from New Zealand
                                                                     Began writing a song
                                                      Began research for a possible book idea

I have found myself in the predicament where I constantly am on Facebook and out of consideration for those friends who could careless about my life and what's going on there, I decided to utilize this blog I created 4 years ago.  Hopefully, I will get some followers. So, if you are reading this, please follow my blog!!!  Thanks so much!!  xox
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment